A BLOG ENTRY
THEATRE
day 1: Recently, I've been going to drama lessons. I spent my first day of drama classtalking about, what is making drama. I've lerned that, is a type of feeling expers, and to be albe to be anther person.
day 2:
Today we've been doing some practising . First of all, we started with the voice, then we went for the body expresion.
I really enjoyed, this experience will really help me for my shame. Well I'll be a good actress soon. Because I'm improving very quikly, It is really interesting , as I allready have said. When I finish the activities I finish like a new person, I really love making drama.
day 3:
Today is the 3rt day that I wentv to make drama lesson. I have been improving really fast, today was really cool, we've been practising how to cry. When we're acting. This days were really profitable. I belive that, if you try to make drama, you will enjoy.
Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada